EARLY CHILDHOOD CENTERS
Your efforts in local food finally recognized!
Join the dynamic CPE cohort!
Get several accreditations in one project!
HOW IT WORKS?
- Get two distinctions in one and the same project! In addition to the Little Ambassadors accreditation, you will receive the Aliments du Quebec on the menu recognition;
- Benefit from personalized support at every stage of the process;
- Contribute to networking between the agrifood industry and your CPE to adapt it to your needs;
- Thanks to your participation in the CPE cohort, we will highlight your efforts and promote your good deeds as well as the creation of your new business links;
- Participate in agrotourism activities to raise children's awareness of the origin of the ingredients used in recipes. A real source of knowledge for both the little ones and adults;
- Share your good deeds and ideas at thematic meetings organized by the CIBIM
The CIBIM offers spaces and networking opportunities for the development of Montreal entrepreneurs' business network. We are present on several Montreal representative bodies, including the Food Policies Council, and form partnerships with the entrepreneurial, innovative world, and of course with all representatives of the various links in the biofood sector.